It’s springtime and with the flowers come the Bees. I found a huge hive on a hike near my house. I went back with a Shure Stereo Condenser mic connected to my phone and recorded them, carefully so I did NOT piss them off. I loaded in to my DAW and used Soundtoys Crystallizer on it to create some granular octaves (below and above) while still keeping their “Bee vibe”. I also created a pad from ebow on my 1960 Gibson Melody Maker with some Trem from my Fender Princeton. I blended the two and Honey Pad was born. Kind of eclectic I know, but 6 weeks of quarantining will do that!
Leave a review to let others know what you thought of the instrument!
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.