We will remove reviews for the following reasons:
- Abuse or inappropriate behaviour that goes against our EULA/ Terms
- The amount of stars given does match the review text (e.g. the reviewer has praised the sample pack but given 1 or 2 stars overall).
- The review has scored the sample pack 1 or 2 stars, but has not given any feedback as to why that judgement was made. Always include what you would like to see improved.
- The review is too subjective and does not offer constructive feedback. In this case, it is best to not leave a review.
Yes, all sample packs uploaded to the Pianobook website should* be copyright free. By uploading the sample pack, the Samplist (uploader) agrees for the packs to be downloaded and used by members of the Pianobook Community on any commercial and non-commercial compositions.
It is forbidden to sell or redistribute the sample libraries that you do not own the copyright to (e.g. you are not the uploader).
For more information, please consult our End User License Agreement.
* we cannot guarantee sample packs uploaded to this site are copyright free as the responsibility of ensuring this is in the hands of the Samplist (uploader). We will remove any sample packs that breach our EULA, but do not take any responsibility for copyright infringements as a result of using sample packs found on this site.
With the new Pianobook 3.0 site, you can now upload your sample packs directly to the site and edit until they are published. Our team will download your files and check the following:
- No material that breaches our EULA/ Terms (e.g. copyrighted audio or image files).
- The content works (e.g. no errors opening Kontakt libraries).
- No malware, virus’s, or damaging material in the upload.
We aim to check all uploaded sample packs within a few days before making them live. This is a vast improvement on the 6 week wait for the Pianobook 2.0 site!
All of the libraries on Pianobook that use Kontakt require the Full Version of Kontakt. If you are using the free version (Kontakt Player), each library will be usable in demo mode for a period of 15 minutes.
You can purchase Kontakt from Native Instruments. Typically, NI offer a 50% discount in their sales that take place in the Summer and during the Thanksgiving sales period.
Email [email protected]. Christian can only answer Pianobook related topics on this email!