Monington and Weston (M&W) Toolkit and Pad
When I sampled my M&W Piano (https://www.pianobook.co.uk/library/monington-and-weston-mw) I didn’t really get Christian’s message which I now call “Sample and Mangle” so here is my attempt to mangle and I find they complement the M&W Piano well (when the volume is set at the right level for the pads). Also please could you add a YouTube link (https://youtu.be/Yq70oXdZhok?t=836) to my Monington and Weston page as Christian reviewed it at minute 14 🙂
The folder contains two Kontact Instruments:
1. Toolkit. Using the drop down menu which contains:
* Decay Pad with Reverb
* Slow Build Pad is “Decay Pad” reversed
* Swell Pads 1/2/3 are “Decay Pad” and “Slow Build Pad” layered together but with different effects and in particular Pad 3 is detuned
* M&W GM Drum Kit is made up entirely form the Original M&W Piano samples and mapped to General MIDI
*Seq for arpegiator use
* Bass Seq for Bass use though I think this a weak sample
2. Pad. This uses the Swell Pad 2 and Swell Pad 3 with the Mod Wheel mixing between the two
Sorry I didnt label the samples correctly but the “C” should read “C3” and the images are for the GUIs.
Leave a review to let others know what you thought of the instrument!