After watching some seasons of the “Ozark” series, I was so inspired by it’s soundtrack that I’ve decided to sample something close to it.
And at the same time I always struggle to find some good sounding percussion for my projects!
So I’ve set my backpack ready and took a step into the wild…
Wild Percussion Quick Overview
Reviews for Wild Percussion
Leave a review to let others know what you thought of the instrument!
Great concept, but wanting more...
What you get:
- 3 'low kicks', 2 'kicks',
- 1 'handclap', 1 'stones',
- 1 'slides', 3 'moss'
- some of the sounds have multiple vel levels, and some have multiple RR. 23 samples total)
What I liked:
- this is a great idea/experiment for a found-sound percussion library.
- samples were well-recorded.
- different, and fun!
Room for improvement:
- a few of the round-robin waves looked/sounded exactly alike, except for maybe start time. were they all really unique round-robins?
- would love a wider range of sounds. we got kicks/claps, but emulating more of the typical drum/perc sounds (snare/toms/shaker/hats) would be great.
- in the GUI, maybe label reverb 'amt' and room 'size' more clearly and consistently.
All in all, a good effort. Thanks for working on this, and providing it to the community.