It was one more sunny day during a lockdown, which was getting really long…
I had been thinking about this modular patch I made, for one of my tracks. I was
so sure I could make an cool sounding instrument out of this same module, that I finally
decided to give it a shot. And here we are, a few days later! Here is the result I
came up with.
The reason why I decided to make this very instrument is probably because
this patch has been really inspiring for me. I remember pressing the record button, and
wait like 10 minutes just to see where it would take me… and it worked out pretty well.
I hope this will be as inspiring for you as it has been for me, and I wish you the best for
your musical journey!
Leave a review to let others know what you thought of the instrument!
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.