Home Forums Pianobook Where are you from?

• This topic has 7 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 9 months ago by Gigabang.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Gigabang
    Participant

Out of interest, I’m wondering where everyone is from.

Maybe we can look to form networks of samplists, producers, writers etc with people in our areas in the future?

I live in Manchester (UK) but grew up and have lived most my life in North Wales.

Marco Iannello
    Participant

I also hail from Manchester, have been here since 2015

Zachary Miller
    Participant

I’m currently based in North Texas, around Dallas. I was born in Los Angeles, spent my childhood in Reno, Nevada, then moved to Texas when I was about 13. I’ve been here ever since!

Great idea about getting a network together, I think it’d be really beneficial to have a list of local people, perhaps for a collaborative library inspired by a region.

Now I want to do that.

Brian Behm
    Participant

I’m south of Zachary in Austin, TX. Grew up in the suburbs of St. Paul, MN and then left in my 20s to live in Colorado for a few years. Been in Texas for a little over 11 now.

Hi, I live in Nantes France, where I was born. I’ve lived in different places in France and Ireland.
    Great idea. Not sure if there are many people on Pianobook in my area, though. Hopefully there will.

Gigabang
    Participant

Hello Marco in Manchester!
    Two Texans too, that’s great!
    I’m sure there must be other French musicians on here Erick – make yourselves known!

Where else are people from?

markus
    Participant

Hello there!
    Iā€™m from Germany and I live near Stuttgart.

Raul Yebra
    Participant

Hi! I’m in Madrid, Spain.
    It would be interesting to grab a beer while talking about sampling and stuff if someone is around šŸ™‚ although it may be prudent to wait a few weeks…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.