Welcome to the Pianobook forum!

Home Forums Pianobook Welcome to the Pianobook forum!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    rjbirkinrjbirkin
    Keymaster

Welcome to the pianobook community! You’re one of the first ones here. Our goal is to create a community for composers, sample creators, sound designers, musicians, or any creative individual interested in the pianobook project. This is the second version of this forum, after the Pianobook website was redeveloped. Sadly we haven’t been able to transfer the old content, so we’re starting from scratch.

We’re still defining the edges of this website, and we want to invite you to help mold it. How would you like to see this community evolve? What kinds of content are you hoping to post or read about from others? How would you like to have the forum structured?

This is a simple announcement post that may incorporate some simple community rules in the future. You cannot reply to this post, but please find the other welcome thread to introduce yourself and share your feedback on how you see this community developing. Thanks for joining us here!

Richard

P.S. Thanks to Timmy for starting the original piano.community

christianhensonchristianhenson
    Keymaster

Hello all and welcome! This is just th beginning of the next pianobook chapter!!!

bo dinbo din
    Participant

Lovely vaguely worded posts, landing on Pianobook – I’m guessing because of the this sites use of the word Stories and Book.

I challenge Tom Hiddleston (pictured in post above) to write a short essay now. Or 0thok.

bo dinbo din
    Participant

My previous post was in response to some spam, which has now been removed and is therefore not relevant. The mention of Tom Hiddleston does not relate to the first two posts, the authors or the images.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Pianobook