Website Feedback

Home Forums Pianobook Website Feedback

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 133 total)
  • Author
    markusmarkus
    Participant

Sorry to say, but …

There has been a critical error on your website.
    Learn more about debugging in WordPress.

… this error message each and every time I reply to a forum post is REALLY annoying.

bo dinbo din
    Participant

Maybe, but at least you got your name change through ! Maybe the critical error glitch will get sorted next.

markusmarkus
    Participant

Maybe, but at least you got your name change through !

Me? Well … no. 😉

I can’t change my “Display name”. When I try it I get an error message:

We’re sorry, you are not allowed to proceed

Your request looks suspiciously similar to automated requests from spam posting software or it has been denied by a security policy configured by the website administrator.

If you believe you should be able to perform this request, please let us know.

RID: LZVKYEG3XBIOW4S8VNQFTAYO

bo dinbo din
    Participant

Sorry, that must have been a different Markus or perhaps a marcus.

But you are right.
    the error message each and every time one replies to a forum post is REALLY annoying.

I’m off there right now.

Participant

There is a serious error in your login system – I login as me but get random other folks account names. Please look at your database system.

bo dinbo din
    Participant

I must try it !

bo dinbo din
    Participant

It’s working correctly for me both signing in via the forum and the front of site.

Participant

Definitely some issues with logins for past few days. Takes me ages to get in and when I do I see various names and also their collections. This is somewaht of a concern. I’m trying to delete my account over this. No idea if the databases are linked, but I’ve changed passwords on Spitfire account as a precaution

• This reply was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by AvatarTony Nekrews.
    Participant

When logged in and browsing the library, each new page changes the username to something different and I can then see that user’s download history. For example, if I open the “Pianos” library, the logged on user account changes to “KIM” (this is not me) and I can see that their last download was “Pandemic Pad”. Each library changes the account name to something different.

bo dinbo din
    Participant

I’ve sent a chat-back message to Spitfire Audio. Lets hope there is a response of some sort.

And this thread by Markus is worth reading;

Communication is key

bo dinbo din
    Participant

here are some contact details for Christian, if you need to get in touch.
    https://christianhensonmusic.com/contact

bo dinbo din
    Participant

BASS FACE download buggered.

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
    <Error>
    AccessDenied
    <Message>Access Denied</Message>
    <RequestId>D238B33A9F363190</RequestId>
    <HostId>D5wNVRuCLKIfk16YBp6jNv9JFRpuMNdGUwBueoDm0jn+k6+8ujHQJhECquIq9cRHKPkaGRPiYMY=</HostId>
    </Error>

bo dinbo din
    Participant

Ultra Ambient Pad download buggered

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
    <Error>
    AccessDenied
    <Message>Access Denied</Message>
    <RequestId>3EC406E85FE7483A</RequestId>
    <HostId>njWdMRpelHDlCbDbDivSTdsQzWq5bj5Gx+4yBH+TOppEEzs8LTGG36EIXdGoa1gG0leinzgaMVA=</HostId>
    </Error>

bo dinbo din
    Participant

CHURCH STEINWAY lists Kontakt and SFZ but there is no Kontakt version in either of the downloads and the sfz files needs the samples in the EXS package that is incorrectly labelled as; 1030_v1_ChurchSteinway_RichardWebster_KONTAKT.zip

bo dinbo din
    Participant

THE BIRDCAGE exs version file;

Error downloading file.
    Sorry, this file could not be downloaded.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 133 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Pianobook