Home Forums Pianobook Website Feedback

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 177 total)
  • Author
    synthesizerwriter
    Participant

Oh yes, every time I post I get an error message from WordPress: ‘…critical error on your web-site…’. I assume this is normal and just a problem in PHP…

Martin

Efeoghene Uwejeyah
    Participant

Please the download buttons are not working

bo din
    Participant

I’m not admin, just a user but I’ve just tested three at random and they all download here.

Is there a specific library you have a problem with or is it all of them and where are you downloading from ? Europe, Asia ? I’m in UK, Europe.

bo din
    Participant

You could have made an announcement that the review section actually works now after all the time that it didn’t.

And where’s my post about Kontakt 5.8.1 libraries ?

bo din
    Participant

So what are you doing with the review section ? Are you rectifying issues that are posted there and then deleting those comments ?

But thanks for uploading (all) the posts that needed checking by admin/mods.

kwaselewski
    Participant

Hi Richard,
    Just encountered this issue when trying to download the Ukulele Thrumming Textures library. This page is what pops up after clicking on the “EXS24 & Kontakt” download button.

Thanks!

Error page

phonoscope
    Participant

Hi

Firstly congratulations on this excellent community resource.

I have some feedback on the instrument download links. I spent a while selecting several instruments to download but wasn’t on my studio computer so decided to use the email links to download later. A couple of days later I go to download the instruments and the links have expired. So I now have to go through the whole process again.

Would you consider adding a warning to the email download links that tells us when they will expire so no one else gets caught out by this?

Thanks
    Iain

Chris Dodsworth
    Participant

Hi

Is profile picture uploading disabled at the moment or is it just me having problems? I’ve tried a few different files and I just get this error message

“We’re sorry, you are not allowed to proceed
    Your request looks suspiciously similar to automated requests from spam posting software or it has been denied by a security policy configured by the website administrator.

If you believe you should be able to perform this request, please let us know.

RID: CFBMVEVAXRODQ05MJDWZUNTB”

Bob Ellis
    Participant

Hi Guys

1. The error reported at post #522972 is still present.

After making a post I get this …

There has been a critical error on your website.

Learn more about debugging in WordPress.”

It posts the reply though it doesnt take you to that post to show it.

Using Chrome Version 87 in Windows 10

2. The “Notify me of follow-up replies via email” is not working for me.

Rob Jackson
    Participant

Hi, newbie here – I got the same error just a short while ago today, on Safari 14.0.1, macOS Catalina 10.15.7

markus
    Participant

Same here.

Alo.Phogg
    Participant

Just reporting an error on “The Lamp” page.

The download link says Kontakt, but the actual zip file contains EXS instruments only.

Thanks for this superb resource.

Sid
    Participant

I see that there are a few instruments in the Decent Sampler format. However, there is no sort link the way there is for Kontakt, EXS and SFZ. Will that be coming?

Richard Nash
    Participant

At last I can view this site!!! Both FireFox and Chrome display this site (and ThunderBird displays emails from Spitfire Audio) with the text as DingBats.
    The solution was to disable websites from displaying custom fonts.
    It would appear that font-family: ‘Work Sans’ doesn’t work.

Anders Wall
    Participant

I get a lot of 403’s

Sometimes when replying to messages, the reply is there… But I’m transfered to a 403 or a critical error page
    Today I tried to change my profile picture, to no avail. 403 forbidden.

Is it just me?

Regards,
    Anders

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 177 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.