Home Forums Pianobook Website Feedback

Viewing 10 posts - 181 through 190 (of 190 total)
  • Author
    Leon
    Participant

Thanks for the reply : )

Does it work?

Apparently sometimes!

Wonder why it works here but not in the other Threads and takes you back to Page 8 after you’ve submitted? (Edited Test)

Leon
    Participant

I’ve posted a cry for help on the Spitfire Audio Forum, let’s see what happens, or not, sad to say it’s too much like hard work to participate here and sad to say it must be the worst implementation of a Forum I’ve used in my 25 yrs on the www.

Let’a hope someone looks and sees how broken it is and fixes it!

Leon
    Participant

Had a nice/positive reply from Sarah @Spitfire.

“SarahFeb 14, 2022
    Hi @LMC thanks for expressing your concern!

I believe there is a plan to combine the Pianobook forum with this one (Spitfire) so that everything is in one place. I’ll double check with the Pianobook team to see if I can find any more information!”

Let’s see what happens, personally would like it to stay here and work but if it means it works and easier to maintain then wherever will do.

Leon

hi
    me to,can not reply to a post of Sid about the tx16wx sampler……

second try to post a reply without succes

Leon
    Participant

hi
    me to,can not reply to a post of Sid about the tx16wx sampler……

Hi, yeah once that happens you usually won’t be able to post again in that thread, it’s one of the glitches here and very annoying!

good to know this…..
    thanks for info……

synthesizerwriter
    Participant

So, I’m trapped in the submission error loop yet again. I try to submit a Sample Pack, and when I try to send the Zip, I get one bar, then two, then three, then it resets, and I get one, two, maybe three bars and it resets (Although in the real world, it doesn’t happen as quickly as this…). After doing this for a while I then get an error dialogue: ‘There was an error uploading your file:’ if I try again, then guess what happens? Exactly the same sequence…

Logging out and in again doesn’t help – I get exactly the same behaviour (IGETSB). Trying a different browser doesn’t help (IGETSB). Using a different computer doesn’t help (IGETSB). Using a different operating system doesn’t help (IGETSB). Trying different times and days doesn’t help (IGETSB). Trying to upload a different Sample Pack (I have a queue of uploads I would like to get through!) doesn’t help (IGETSB).

Previously, stopping submissions for a couple of months seemed to fix it… Is there a quota limit on submissions?

Any ideas how to break out of this?

Leon
    Participant

Error: slow down; you move too fast.
    Error: duplicate reply detected; it looks as though you’ve already said that.

Jeez….doesn’t even give me an error now, click ‘Submit’ and it just refreshes page with no reply….

Try to reply again and it says this….But still no reply showing!

bo din
    Participant

Bottom o’ page has blank rectangles hiding words below both; “Submit” and “Pianos” when y’ovver on ’em.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/h99cc0zs2cor30n/Blankety%20Blank.jpg?dl=0

Viewing 10 posts - 181 through 190 (of 190 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.