Home Forums Pianobook Website Feedback

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 177 total)
  • Author
    robert meyhak
    Participant

Hello and good Day Dudes.

I really love this Website and i’m glad found DecentSampler feeding my Freeplugin addiction.
    Hopefully this is the right Topic to tell my improve proposial.

At the library there’s missing a filter function to filter out all of Decent Sampler alone like we can do with EXS24 or SFZ etc.
    Search function next to my Account alone isn’t that clear wnough in overview to me.

Just a suggestion. 🙂

Good Work & keep on

Nice Greetings robert

plantillas carta
    Participant

carta para mama
    Now a days students cannot figure out how to write an Letter thus they plan to take the from the academic writing service provider. For taking the letter you must check the samples provided by us. Reviews are also important so read the reviews of the customers that have taken the help for writing the letter from them.

Tapsa Kuusniemi
    Participant

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but I think it would be useful to be able to direct message Pianobook members as it is possible on other forums. This would be useful for say technical support kind of things as now you can’t help people who have trouble with the libraries you have created. 🙂

synthesizerwriter
    Participant

I can’t change my profile picture or the banner. The alert says I do not have permission to upload a picture…

bo din
    Participant

I can try and get rid of the picture of Dave but it doesn’t actually save the change and I get the same thing as you with the banner.

synthesizerwriter
    Participant

The Sample Pack Banner only seems to accept JPEGs… (No PNGs, for instance) Is this deliberate, or an oversight?

bo din
    Participant

Also, whenever I click on the link to website feedback it always takes me to my last post on page 9 for some bizarre reason. And by the look of things this has been the case for a while.

And if you copy and paste or post too quickly after a previous reply, it appears the site won’t let you.

synthesizerwriter
    Participant

I have updates for many of my libraries so far. How do I update them in the new system. The entires in my profile don’t seem to be editable. Do I have to resubmit them from scratch for each new version?

synthesizerwriter
    Participant

It seems that JPEGs are now the preferred image format… Perhaps PNGs take up too much storage? 🙂

synthesizerwriter
    Participant

The reviews (a lot of 5 star ***** ones) of my Sample Packs seem to have been lost in the transition from Pianobook 2.0 to 3.0. Is this permanent?

Praash
    Participant

Please split the forum into categorized subforums!

synthesizerwriter
    Participant

Am I one of the few who will not miss this platform/version of the Forum? The VI-Control platform is considerably better, imho.

synthesizerwriter
    Participant

Just discovered that, whilst it IS possible to edit your submission until it is actually ‘published’, once published then it CAN NOT be edited. So those missing brackets in the ‘story’ description (why does the platform remove some line feeds and some brackets?) will just have to wait for a major update…

Matt Martin
    Participant

Are all the audio previews gone? I don’t know what any library sounds like anymore! I don’t want to download 20 to find one that I like

bo din
    Participant

There are five pianos that haven’t made it into the separate categories;
    THE QUIETEST PIANO
    YAMAHA C3
    NOVA
    NOVEMBER PIANO
    ANTIQUE

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 177 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.