Was my instrument library rejected?

Home Forums Pianobook Was my instrument library rejected?

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hey there!

I recently submitted a sample library I affectionately call “Cut & Paste Orchestra” which is a set of wind / strings instruments I created over the past few years. The sounds all embody a consistent aesthetic / philosophy and so I saw it best fitting to batch them together in a single submission ( C&P Strings and Winds ) rather than individual ones.

However, it’s been a few weeks since I shared, and worry they may have been rejected – I haven’t received any communication about any issues, and not sure if there is a current practice for that (no confirmation of receipt of my submission either). If the ‘collection’ approach isn’t suitable, I’d love to know what I can do to better re-submit and share these sounds with the piano book community.

Thanks to the piano book community for being so awesome!

bo dinbo din
    Participant

Chris,
    It’s pianobook and you just have to have faith. I’ll bet it’s a great library.

There is almost no communication via the website from anyone behind pianobook. Probably best to find a link via youtube or social media or Spitfire Audio and ask them.

I’ve given similar advice to a few others over different issues and not one of them has come back and reported what the outcome was.

Good luck.

Marco IannelloMarco Iannello
    Participant

It is just a bunch of few people who take care of pianobook, and often the instrument submission backlog can get large, therefore it is just a matter of time for new instruments to be officially released

Participant

thanks for the insight fellas. I plan to wait a week or two longer before investigating further!
    will be sure to share the library here once it’s available 🙂

markusmarkus
    Participant

@ Christopher:
    Same here … still waiting for 2 libraries to be published.
    I guess we just have to be patient. 😉

Participant

here she is!

C&P Strings + Winds

Participant

And a very nice library it is!

Participant

It is probably time for Pianobook to be open to volunteer administrators.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Pianobook