Home Forums Pianobook Using PIANOBOOK

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months ago by Leigh Marks.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Leigh Marks
    Participant

Hi,

I’m enjoying using Tundra and other Kontakt libraries but I need some help using Pianobook. I’ve tried to use it by importing through Kontakt but no joy despite opening the file where I saved it. I’m a windows user, how can I use PB while in my DAW?

Thanks in advance

Leigh

bo din
    Participant

You download the zip file and then extract the contents to a location where you keep your libraries. They won’t show up as libraries though in Kontakt though.

Then open Kontakt in your DAW and click on the Load/Save button (floppy disc icon) and navigate to where the libraries are for the nki/nkm files.

Leigh Marks
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me. I can now access the libraries. Is here a way to permanently save in kontakt alongside other libraries?

bo din
    Participant

You will hardly ever get the pretty windows of ‘Libraries’ for free content (as the author would need to purchase a license from NI).

You can add any instruments to other ‘proper’ libraries to show up in the Libraries tab under the instruments list by simply adding the nki/nkm and samples folder to wherever the ‘proper’ library is saved.

Also look into Quick Load.
    (Load/Save > Help > Online Documentation > Download Kontakt User Manual [latest version] and Save it to your desktop for future reference).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.