Home Forums Pianobook using downloads

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi all, Looking for some guidance, I have downloaded some samples, I have them saved on my desktop, how do I get logic to see them? which folder do I need to copy them into? your help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers.

Participant

Are they exs24 instruments or are they kontakt instruments?

Participant

I’d like to jump in here, and reply (if I may), as I’ve also downloaded some samples (kontakt) and wondering how to get them onto Logic?
    I’ve done this before, but just can’t remember how!
    Thanks

Participant

Hi carol

Open a new project. Select software instrument. Under instrument drop down menu to the bottom. Select au instruments, native instruments, kontakt, stereo. Press create. Kontakt will now be in the mixer next to input. Click that then you can find your sampled instruments by navigating to them in kontakt under files.

Participant

Thanks Andrew,
    I’ve double-clicked on the “lofiAudio – the Hoffman.nki” but it says in the instrument navigator that it’s just a Demo, and asks for me to Activate it.

My downloads didn’t come with a serial to be able to type that into Native Access, so I don’t know what next to try?

Hope there’s a simple solution?

Darren PrescottDarren Prescott
    Participant

The full version of Kontakt is required to run non-commercial instruments/libraries. In other words, these free ones will only run in Demo mode in Kontakt Player which, correct me if I’m wrong, sounds like the one you are using.

AFAIK companies have to pay a licence to Native Instruments to have their instruments/libraries run in the free player. The full player does not require this licence; hence you’ll only be able to run non-commercial instruments in the full paid-for Kontakt version.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Instagram

This error message is only visible to WordPress admins

Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.

Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.

Follow Pianobook