Home Forums Pianobook Uploaded Sample Library That Was Pending Has Disappeared

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Stephen O’Connell
    Participant

Hey everyone!

I’ve been a long time fan of Pianobook, but recently I uploaded my first sample library to the site! Super excited, can’t wait to see what you all think of it.

As this is my first time, I’m not sure exactly on the process that the library goes through. From what I understand, once submitted it will be downloaded by moderators to make sure it works and then uploaded. This used to take around 6 weeks, but now is around 3-5 days (looking through the FAQs details). Once approved, it will go up on the site.

Something strange has happened to my pack and I’m not sure if this is a normal part of the process or if I should be concerned lol. I uploaded mine around 2 weeks ago and it has been sitting as “Pending” in my account up until a day ago, when it seemed to just disappear. I can’t find it under my account or under my profile anywhere. It seems to have vanished.

Now, this could just be part of the process (I’m thinking it might be removed from our view to prevent editing while it is being tested and uploaded), but I thought I’d check with Pianobook veterans to see if I should be concerned or not?

S Fyffe
    Keymaster

Hi Stephen,

As you suspected, it’s all part of the process. Once a sample pack has been tested and scheduled for release, it can no longer be edited.

Stephen O’Connell
    Participant

Hey S Fyffe,

Thanks so much! I thought this may be the case, thanks so much for getting back to me and letting me know.

Cheers,
    Steve.

Opus Science
    Participant

Hey everyone,

Glad I found this thread! The same thing has happened to me. Am I to assume my submission is now working its way through the PianoBook ether and will likely be released soon?

I only ask as this is my first submission and I wasn’t entirely confident I’d uploaded it properly. If there’s a problem, does someone from admin typically contact you to let you know what the problem is so it can be fixed?

Cheers 🙂

Stephen O’Connell
    Participant

Hey!

To circle back and let everyone know, yes, my library did get posted so it was just working through its system. 🙂

Opus Science, I think that will be were your library is now, in the pending release queue. I look forward to hearing it!

Cheers, Steve.

Opus Science
    Participant

Awesome! Thank you, Stephen 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.