Home Forums Pianobook Upload error

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Michele Coratella
    Participant

Hi everyone! I am trying to submit my first instrument but the process is freezen during upload with a message of error.
    Anyone can help?
    Thank you

bo din
    Participant

Hi Michelle,

I think they are dabbling with the innards of the site as there were a couple of new libraries that were removed because the links didn’t work and the download for ‘Defective Samples’ doesn’t work along with other stuff.

The real problem we have in the forum is the lack of feedback that we get via the forum form Keyholders/Admin. That said, I have now used the contact form on a couple of occasions to get in touch and it certainly looks like they are responding to certain issues that I have bought up. The Contact link is at the bottom most pages under the Contribute heading.

I am also unsure if the ‘Notify me of follow-up replies via email’ actually works because I never select it, but there sure are a lot of posters who never seem to return.

Gianluca Piras
    Participant

Hi Michele, i have the same problem.
    I used the contact link to send an email pointing out the problem, but at the moment I haven’t had any answers yet.

Michele Coratella
    Participant

Thanks for the answers, I used the contact form too, lets see what happens.

Michele Coratella
    Participant

Now it is more than a month, but nothing happened. No aswers, no feedback, no nothing…
    Thats a pity, if it is like this its almost useless

bo din
    Participant

I don’t know what to say Michele, but it does feel like the death throes of the forum, if not the thing that calls itself Pianobook.

I always like to think I’m a realist rather than an optimist. But right now, regarding PB, I’m a pessimist.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.