Home Forums Pianobook The new logic EXS24 and pianobook

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Alfie Harding
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve been trying to get pianobook to work with logic for quite sometime now. There’s information on how to do it with the old EXS24 format but not the new one.

I’ve managed to drag the individual wav. files into the mapping zone but all the notes are in the wrong locations and some notes take seconds after you press the key to actually play.

Can anyone help?

Kiko
    Participant

The Logic Sampler should have no issue loading older EXS instruments, If I understand the issue you are having correctly then take the EXS folders, .EXS file and samples folder, and move them into Music/Audio Music Apps/Sampler Instruments and they should appear and load up just fine in the Logic Sampler.

Alfie Harding
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you soo much for taking the time to get back to me – very kind of you.

However, I still can’t seem to load them in. I’ve done what exactly what you said and dragged the files in the sampler instruments folder, but when I open the sampler in logic I can’t find any way of loading them in. Do you know what I’m doing wrong?

Thanks

bo din
    Participant

Is this any help ? I don’t know if it is relevant or not.

Zachary Miller
    Participant

Hello,

I think your problem is you’re not loading the actual samples on your drive. Wherever your samples are located is the destination for the folder. If you haven’t done that, then Sampler won’t be able to locate the original samples and will ask for a manual load.

I can do a tutorial of how it works on macOS Big Sur, if you’d like!

Kiko
    Participant

If there Is a specific library you are trying to Mae work I can download it and give it a try as well and let you know the results.

Alfie Harding
    Participant

Thank you so much!!! It’s working now, I just didn’t know how to do the final bit of loading it from the sampler instruments folder into the EXS but that video explained it and it’s so simple hahaha. Thanks for helping

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.