St. Helen’s Cantores Samples – Noise Reduce Volunteer?

Home Forums Pianobook St. Helen’s Cantores Samples – Noise Reduce Volunteer?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi. I plan to make a Kontact 5.8 version of this wonderful choir as it appears to be made with a newer version. I love the instrument but find the noise on some of the samples to be a little too distracting. I only have RX Elements and that didn’t do the trick.

If anyone can de-click them please send the files/link to [email protected] and I’ll make a 5.8 Instrument.

• This topic was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by AvatarBob Ellis. Reason: Hit the bloody enter key too early!
    Darren PrescottDarren Prescott
    Participant

Hi,

OK, I’ve cleaned the ‘Mms’ samples. Run out of time tonight to do the ‘Oohs’ – unless someone else wants to try…I’ll have a go at those tomorrow.

I’ll email them to you.

Kind regards,
    Darren

Participant

Thanks Darren. All received and you’ve done a wonderful job on the Mms – sounds fabulous. Regards Bob

Participant

OK, I’ve cleaned the ‘Oohs’ as well now and sent them over to you. Please let me know if they sound OK.

It would be cool if there is some way this could be added as an alternate version to download alongside the original (as long as the creators and Christian et al are OK with that).

Cheers,
    Darren

Participant

Hi Guys!

Ash here – yes fine by me! Thanks so much for cleaning!

Participant

Hi Ash,

That’s awesome. Thanks for putting the effort in to record and upload this wonderful library.

Happy to help where I can. I think Bob is doing some final adjustments before he can share the new version.

Kind regards,
    Darren

Participant

Hi Ash,

Would it be possible to contact you privately? Bob and I would like to ask your permission/approval for the changes we have made to your Kontakt choir instrument. I could see no way of contacting you directly (can’t DM you on Twitter).

My email is darrenjprescott AT gmail DOT com, or Bob’s one is in the first post above.

Many thanks,
    Darren

Participant

I have just uploaded “St. Helens Cantores Kontakt 5.8 NR” so it should be available on Ash’s page very soon.

After a call for help on this thread, Darren kindly Noise Reduced (NR) the samples beautifully using RX Advanced. He also modified the Season3 Photosynthesis (PS) skin further to specify the layers for the “Mms” and “Oohs”, and included a photo of St Helen’s Church where the recordings were made – more work than you think. 🙂

Some may not like the idea of cleaning it up so we have made two instruments: Original and NR.

The PS Engine is very versatile and I recommend experimenting after reading the enclosed PDF manuals.

We hope you enjoy our new PS skin in Kontakt 5.8 for Ash’s wonderful choir.

Participant

Aww you guys! Yeah no problem! You sent me links to download but I can’t remember where you sent them! Fell free to contact me at ashverjee at gmail dot com.

Participant
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Pianobook