So I’m probably dumb, but..

Home Forums Pianobook So I’m probably dumb, but..

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I can’t really seem to find a way to download anything on here?

bo dinbo din
    Participant

On a wide webpage you should see pianobook and logo on the left with LIBRARY, CONTRIBUTE, ABOUT, STORIES and FORUM.
    Click on LIBRARY and select a category and find a library.

On a narrow webpage you will instead see MENU on the right, and that will take you to LIBRARY, CONTRIBUTE, ABOUT, STORIES and FORUM.

Find the library/instrument and scroll down to the DOWNLOADS. Beneath that will be the formats that it is available in – highlighted in blue font, and if there is one for the sampler that you are using click on that and it will bring the downloadable zip file to the bottom of your webpage. Click on Save as…

• This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by bo dinbo din.
    Participant

Oh wow I assumed that’d just take you to the download for either kontakt (payed) or DecentSampler, thanks!!

bo dinbo din
    Participant

Thanks Ewan.

All the Pianobook libraries that are labelled Kontakt (K5…and K6… etc) will play in the free Kontakt 6 Player but will only work for 15 minutes before you have to reload Kontakt.

Anyone having the full (oaid for) version of K6 can load any of these Pianobook libraries marked as Kontakt (K5…and K6… etc) without any limitations.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Pianobook