Say hello! (New Community Members Thread)

Home Forums Pianobook Say hello! (New Community Members Thread)

Viewing 7 posts - 106 through 112 (of 112 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello everyone!

My name is Pedro Breculê and I’m very happy to join the community!
    I’m from Brazil, play the 7 string guitar, singer/songwriter, graduated from Berklee and I’m about to release my first solo album!
    Can’t believe how many amazing sounds are around here! Thank you so much!
    I’ve never done any sampling of my own but this is probably about to change soon enough!
    Anyways, it’s amazing to be a part of this beautiful community and I’m looking forward to connecting with you all!
    Cheers!!

Participant

Hello! I am Fabio Barbon from Italy, senior computer scientist with an endless love for music and a classical training in pianoforte and composition.

I’ve written for radio and television in the past but never published anything on the internet. Still figuring out whether streaming is good or not for music (right now I am somewhat inclined to believe that too much abundance might be worse than scarsity when it comes to music listening, expecially for composers, but I am more than happy to discuss this subject)

In the meantime I write and record a lot, exploring musical forms and trying to bring together classical compositional techniques, electronic devices (such as modulars synthesizers) and computer music tools (such as csound, puredata and direct C++ coding).

I’ve written some patch sharing websites for popular synthesizers such as Novation Circuit (https://circulate.neuma.studio), Behringer Deepmind (https://deepremind.neuma.studio) and Waldorf Blofeld (https://blofilled.neuma.studio).

Kind regards,
    Fabio

Participant

Hey everybody!

My name is Thai. I am 28 years old and have been making music since high school! Recently i’ve gotten a few gigs working on projects for other people and now am trying to turn this full time. I love electronic things and orchestral things. Any blend between works for me. Thank you to everyone who has put out samplers. I plan to make one karmically in return! If anyone would like to collaborate or has interesting avenues or directions they would like to point me to, feel free to contact me. I’d love to hear your point of views 🙂

My website is http://www.violetfeel.com. Anyone can contact me on here or on there! Hope to hear from you guys!

Participant

Hello,
    My name is Brian
    New here and very new at sample well anything but I would to love to learn what has worked for others so I am glad I found this community
    Now I use Logic Pro X and really did not like the old exs24 I am learning about the New Sampler which looks a lot for easy on the eyes

So I would like to start with items around my apartment

So I hope I can find and learn from others that have a lot more experience then I do

God Bless and keep safe out there

Participant

Hi everyone,
    Mark from Amsterdam. Pianist, keyboards, conductor, musicals, tango, classical, composer, many other hats.
    I want to thank Christian and everyone here for making this astonishingly rich site. What a resource. Wow. Beautiful sounds.
    With Corona, like most of the planet, everything has stopped, which gives me more time to investigate things like Pianobook.
    I would like to contribute, and have my eye on a large Bechstein grand at a friend’s studio, to make a Decent Sampler set [not into Kontakt – why pay?]. It will be a while, and i am not sure about mics and other equipment – not a professional tech -, but hope to try soon. I have never sampled in a real way before, so i’m unsure of the procedure. I will explore, on this site and elsewhere, and will try to bring myself up to speed.

Again much thanks.

Participant

Hey everyone, my name is Benjamin. I was a full-time musician for 20 years then slid into earning a more regular wage and ended up with a removals business. Oops. I am now returning to music full-time, lesson learned. For a little while now, my morning routine has included downloading a new piano from here and playing with it. I love the way they all have something to offer (that’s pianos innit) but some are especially nice to get lost in for a bit. One I keep going back to is Mickleburgh Piano. Thanks heaps to everyone who has contributed. I will start submitting samples of my own pianos soon. Peace and love to all. X

Hello Everyone,

I’m Khatch, I live in the San Francisco Bay Area (California). I’m a Vocalist and a Woodwind player. I sing in Armenian, Arabic, Farsi, and play the Armenian double reed, Duduk, among a few other wind instruments, with a little bit of frame drum and a lot dabbling in synthesizers and new to sampling.

Coming from an acoustic music background, I find it quite refreshing to explore electronic music, but also have grown fond of exploring how these sound worlds and spaces can converse.

Happy to join the community and connect. 🙂

Sincerely,
    Khatch

Viewing 7 posts - 106 through 112 (of 112 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Pianobook