Home Forums Pianobook Say hello! (New Community Members Thread)

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 151 through 157 (of 157 total)
  • Author
    samy beyou
    Participant

Hello everyone,

I mainly work in the Dance music as a producer/DJ lately with the Disciple Records label & agency.
    I’ve always wanted to dive deep in composing and got the opportunity to work on trailers this year with the Hit House.
    Got to know pianobook through Christian excellent youtube channel, and eventually want to contribute in this great project!

I think i could contribute with electronic/modern/atonal sounds ive been creating for my main project Samplifire.

You can listen to my work @ soundcloud.com/samplifire

Cheers

Samy

Rune Ege
    Participant

Hello evertbody,

I am a noob. A total beginner in creating any form of music.
    Moved a bit in the music world a long time ago.

Looking forward to aquiring some skills while enjoying myself along the way… and hopefully others when the experiments are shared.

Cheers
    Rune

dean
    Participant

Hello. I’m glad to join your community!:)

Hello, thought I’d venture out from my retirement hermit cave and try to turn some of my favorite old toys into VI. I have a long and troubled history in the music business and I am most definitely one of the 99% that Christian speaks of that just couldn’t take the narcists and the ever so pervasive thievery anymore. Finding Spitfire helped bring the ‘oohh’ factor back to the creative process rather than being triggered right off. I’m so very thankful for that. Maybe I’m just a cantankerous old fart these days, but I don’t care if any of my works ever gets released ever again because I purposefully didn’t compose or record any of them for any one else. (besides which, ‘they’re not finished yet’) ((reference to a comment made on the Christmas live stream) 😉 So the short version of an introduction would go something like; a lot broken, but still a bit of a glib smart ass, with some nice toys, willing to share. Thanks for doing this, you guys are for real ‘inspiring’

Gary Ruschman
    Participant

Greetings: I joined over the summer, and didn’t realize I’d missed the bloody forum!

Minneapolis-based vocal musician, 25+ year career as a concert and stage performer, moved into conducting and composing/arranging about seven years ago, and while my choirs were unable to meet during lockdown, I became a full-time composer and video producer for a year.

Ensembles are now back in person, but I’m about to drop my third solo album, a way to process and bit of a love letter to South Minneapolis (which has had, as you may have heard) a pretty tough year.

Finally made the jump to Logic and full version of Kontakt this year when I got a new mac, but have been very grateful for folks putting up such amazing samples in all these formats!

Wishing all of you a Happy New Year!

g

Elis
    Participant

Hello all, I’m Elis. I playing in band at neoclassic and dark folk genre. Here to find something new and inspiration.

Elis
    Participant

Viewing 7 posts - 151 through 157 (of 157 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.