Samples in logic sampler and decent sampler?

Home Forums Pianobook Samples in logic sampler and decent sampler?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi, I am curious if there is just bad scripting for some of these instruments? For exampled I downloaded a bunch of pianos and the release times are all wrong and sometimes the notes sustain as if I am pressing the sustain pedal, when in fact I am not. Anyone else experiencing this? I had this happen with decent sampler and the logic sampler. I do not know about kontakt. Thanks!

bo dinbo din
    Participant

I know sod all about the logic sampler, is it backward/forward compatible with previous or new models ? Which version are you using ? (Info for others to help you)

I’d have thought it most likely to occur with instruments that people have tried converting between different formats and wasn’t apparent at the time, or in the tools they were using.

Can you do anything with them, rework them or otherwise utilise the samples ?
    If not, it might be worth contacting the author of that specific conversion or instrument for a chat about it.

bo dinbo din
    Participant

Also worth noting that Dave has just released v1.0.9 of DecentSampler for Windows and mac.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Pianobook