Sample end times changed on Monolith Kontakt instrument

Home Forums Pianobook Sample end times changed on Monolith Kontakt instrument

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

My son and I recorded some guitar pedalboard today using the Monolith template. When I import my replacement DOES_NOT_EXIST.wav file in Kontakt 6.4.2 to the piano-template-full.nki, the sample end times are messed up and are consistently 4 samples after the start time. For example, the MIC1 note_with_pedal rr1 group’s hard velocity zone (#2010) A-1 sample start is 400000 and the end is 400004. If I ignore finding the sample, the .nki shows the correct sample end at 1200000. Am I doing something wrong? Is it a bug? Any help would be appreciated as I’m not looking forward to editing 408 sample out times by hand.

Thanks,

Eric

• This topic was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by AvatarEric Warren. Reason: added Kontakt version
    Participant

Hello Eric,
    Hello Angus and David and all other Kontakt magicians.

Unfortunately, I’m stuck too!
    Or maybe I’m just too stupid. 🙂

I’m currently building my first instrument.
    I successfully recorded it with the latest template (3.37) in Logic (10.6.1) and edited it there.

I followed the instructions on Pianobook exactly and wanted to load my “Monolith Wave” file into the linked Kontakt template (Kontakt full 6.4.2 and piano-template-full-v1 (from November 16, 2020) (one file, 1.45GB, stereo)

Unfortunately, not a single sound is played by Kontakt.

I have watched various videos on YouTube, but unfortunately there seem to be other versions of the template (including separate edit and recording templates) than you can currently load.

I am totally confused.
    Unfortunately, there are also many useful tips hidden in various of Christian’s videos, making them very difficult to find, even if you know that you have seen them at some point.

What am I doing wrong, who can help me?
    Or is it the same bug Eric had?

Is it possible in the future to link the latest instructions on YouTube?
    I lost the overview! 🙂

Many thanks!
    Thomas

Participant

Hello Eric,
    Hello Pianobook,

I’m still have no solution for this problem with the changed sample end times.
    I my case it is more than 4 samples, but very similar to Erics problem/bug.

Eric: Did you find a solution? Or can anyone else help me?

I have a wonderful monolith, but somehow it destroys the Kontakt template as soon, as it is put into it.

Thank you very much for your help!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Pianobook