Request: Also share instruments as .wav files

Home Forums Pianobook Request: Also share instruments as .wav files

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Apologies if this has been brought up before.

I love pianoBook. Love the instruments. Love the freely sharing mentality. But these days most of what I’m interested in turn out to be Kontakt libraries that with Native Instruments proprietary file format. Sadly, I don’t own Kontakt. Nor Logic for that matter. So I can’t use them.

I’m a Renoise (=tracker/sampler) user. So I’d love to have access to just the samples in wav/flac/sfz. So I can use the sounds inside of Renoise.

Don’t get me wrong. I’m not complaining. Clearly this works for most of you. So more power to you. All I’m saying is that I, for one, am interested in having access to wave files. So if it is at all possible to provide those as separate download option I’d be very grateful indeed.

Thank you for your attention,
    Vincent

Ps.
    I know David Hilowitz is working on his Decent Sampler. And who knows what that will be bring to the pianobook community. But for now I can’t use that pluging as Renoise does not currently support VST3. I know, I know. Renoise is odd but I just love the way it works. And it is supposed to (finally) get VST3 support in the next up date. Whenever that may come.

ConnerConner
    Participant

Hi! Any libraries you’re thinking of specifically?

most instruments on here already do come with wav / non-proprietary format for the exact reason you’ve stated…

Participant

Indeed a lot do come with wave files. Which is rocking awesome! A recent one that comes to mind that doesn’t is the CS-700 Brass. Had a couple more over the last few months but I’m not sure on on their names. I can look into that, if that is is useful?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Pianobook