Problem with submitted instrument

Home Forums Pianobook Problem with submitted instrument

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello,
    After submitting my instrument “Pianolith” I realized there was an issue with the sample paths and presets. I am building out a fix for this and also creating a system that would allow for the instrument to scale up which it’s current form would not allow. I’m not sure who to contact about this or where to do that so I’m posting this here. Can some one suggest the proper steps to follow to postpone the posting of this instrument and to submit a replacement? This is a very large instrument and I want to make sure the released version works properly. Sorry for the mixup! Thank you.

Andrew Scott Foust

Participant

I had a similar issue when working on Evergreen Voyager and Stephen Tallamy https://twitter.com/StephenTallamy was incredibly helpful in getting files updated for me.

Participant

Sorry, is this a person who maintains the files on the site or someone who helped you resolve your instrument issues? Did you fix the instrument and then just resubmit it? Thanks for your help.

Participant

He’s one of the people who runs the Pianobook project. I submitted my patched instrument through the regular Pianobook instrument submission page.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Pianobook