Home Forums Pianobook Pianobook Kontakt Template

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Chad
    Participant

I don’t know if the img tag is broken in the text editor or a google docs issue but here’s the url for the image since it isn’t showing up in my post above…

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1GFQQqIALnvd4K-yNUInv5fSVps582rWv

Angus
    Participant

Hi linus,

Great point. You can of course delete the Knobs and FXs you don’t need, but I will create a basic version just one group and expression perhaps?

Best,
    Angus

Angus
    Participant

Matthew this is amazing! Love the fact you can change screens for FXs. I’ll pass this on to get uploaded!

Angus
    Participant

Hi Chad,

This looks great!

Don’t worry if you only have version 6, there are still a lot of users that have this version.

Best,
    Angus

MatthewJones
    Participant

Hi Angus,

Thanks. It’s set up for four groups and four round robins at the moment. It’s easy enough to go through the script to create versions for 1 group 1-4RR, 2 group 1-4RR etc… etc… Would hopefully make things easier for people who are just starting out.

Next step is to bring the rest of the back end to the front GUI so you can select what FX is in each insert/send group. I think that’s possible but haven’t had much time over the last 2 weeks. It is also not set up for release triggers so will need to adjust for that.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.