Home Forums Pianobook NI Qualify for cross grade prices – for free

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Michiel
    Participant

Finally picked up kontakt, ended up paying $125. With the free Arcane library at embertone.com you can qualify for the cross grade prices. After registering the Arcane key in Native Access I immediately was able to use the cross grade.

bo din
    Participant

Great info Michiel. And that will offer I think will continue until 6th December, so there is time to think it through for anyone who is tempted.

However, if it sounds inviting but you have never tried Kontakt, I would urge you to download the Player version which comes with the free Komplete Starter Pack and see if you can get on with it.

The Player version comes with 50 instruments that help you size it up, as will embertones free Arcane, but most other free instruments (like those on Pianobook) will only run in the Player version for 15 minutes.

Michiel
    Participant

Definitely smart to try before you buy :). I must say the factory content was a bit underwhelming imho, but many gems in pianobook. Also made a few instruments from samples I already have. This was a bit time consuming and I definitely had to dive into the manual to make a gui. If you’re scared of code, this could become a problem.

rweeks
    Participant

I think some have made template codes for GUI’s in kontakt in the forum here.. I’m not sure though. Maybe worth a search through in the forum.

bo din
    Participant

Indeed and you can search the forum with most search engines, like this;

site:pianobook.co.uk templates

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.