Home Forums Pianobook Music By 300 Strangers – long version

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello everybody!

I just wanted to thank everyone who contributed to this amazing piece of music!
    I even imagine that I’ve almost heard something from my contribution! 🙂

Thanks to Christian in particular – and please make a long version of the piece!

christianhensonchristianhenson
    Keymaster

Thanks mate, it was an epic journey, but I’m just so amazed at the power of music. A bunch of people in bedrooms, in sheds, in spare rooms, creating a sonic armada.

BrianStecklerBrianSteckler
    Participant

Yeah, agreed. Such a cool project. I’m considering doing something similar with a closer circle of friends and connections. Certainly will never live up to the original.

Keith TheodosiouKeith Theodosiou
    Participant

It was an amazing thing to be a part of. We all have the same thing in common. The love of music
    and the love of instruments.
    It was an honour for me to be part of this.
    I really did think it was going to be very difficult to mix and make sense of it all but
    as usual, Christian did us proud and of course Jake and everyone that worked in getting this piece finished and premiered.

Truly an astounding feat!

Participant

That was a lot of fun being apart of, I definitely would be keen for a longer version!

Participant

Christian, Jake and all the helpers the premiere was stunning – my family loved it. Well Done!

Regarding the long version here is a suggestion. Release the stack stems with the plop to the community for the community to remix. If we add anything to the remix then we submit stems to YouTube as before or .wav if you prefer. Then you and Jake choose the remixes that will make up the EP/Album.

Bob

BemusedBemused
    Participant

I would like to d/load both versions so I can listen better. But it seems it’s not available to d/load on soundcloud. Will there be an opportunity to do so. ?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Instagram

This error message is only visible to WordPress admins

Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.

Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.

Follow Pianobook