Missing features in PianoBook Requiem Organ

Home Forums Pianobook Missing features in PianoBook Requiem Organ

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I installed Decent Samples player then Requiem organ. I have two problems. The first is the DS player sees my midi keyboard but it is grayed out and won’t let me select it. The second is the Requiem is supposed to have 9 stops. The interface shows only volume, tone, reverb, attack, release and a virtual keyboard. At the top of interface I see “Requium – All Stops” which is one of the two loadable files I received from the download. The other file I received is the Requium Pad.
    Any help with either the midi keyboard issue or the missing stops controls will be greatly appreciated.

bo dinbo din
    Participant

The Decent Sampler version was built as a Kontakt instrument and the DS conversions are an interpretation of that not a complete copy.

All of the samples are included in the Kontakt download and if you have the time and inclination you could try to build your own DS version.

The MIDI selection appears greyed out even when I click in the selection box but it does select or deselect it in V1.1.3.
    However, I don’t currently have the keyboard connected to see if it works

S FyffeS Fyffe
    Keymaster

Requiem was turned into the free Spitfire Audio LABS instrument ‘Pipe Organ.’

I would recommend downloading that:

https://labs.spitfireaudio.com/pipe-organ

bo dinbo din
    Participant

The pipe organ mentioned by S Fyffe requires Spitfire Audios LABS to run it if you don’t already have it. And as far as I know LABS is a plugin, so you will need a vst host (or DAW).

The good news is that is all free once you have registered and there are about 40 free instruments available to download.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Pianobook