Home Forums Pianobook Meris Verbs

Tagged: 

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months ago by Steve Amesbury.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Steve Amesbury
    Participant

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but do you need Meris Peddles to make use of Meris Verbs for Labs Soft Piano?

bo din
    Participant

Only if your imagination is broken.

Throw some diverse notes at it and see what you get.

Steve Amesbury
    Participant

“Only if your imagination is broken”

Thanks – Must have misread something in the description and thought it was for use with Labs Soft Piano (which I have)

and

Meris Pedals (which I don’t have).

bo din
    Participant

Yeah, when I first saw it had slipped in to the latest releases page, I wondered about it.

But then I knocked up a 30 second pattern in FL Studio with 6 instruments from the Meris Verbs (using some diverse notes, and pissed about with Riff machine).
    Added Christian’s Tunnel Bodhran…

Now I have an instrument that I don’t know whether to keep, archive or terminate with extreme prejudice. Can’t keep everything can ya ?

Steve Amesbury
    Participant

Oooh – a touchy subject. I recently went on a dowload binge after buying Kontakt 6 and Re-installing Camel Audio Alchemy (yep the old one before it was bought out by the datk side). Amazing how quickly the Gigabytes get swallowed up. I’m now suffering a bout of “KeepItJustInCase-itis”!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.