Kontakt saying Demo has run out

Home Forums Pianobook Kontakt saying Demo has run out

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

it appears that all of the instruments I’ve downloaded seem to be in demo mode in Kontakt, and once they’ve run out it’s just a pain to reload the instance of Kontakt, does anyone know why this is and how to fix it?

Peter HintzePeter Hintze
    Participant

for the 1000000th time 😉 . do you have the full version of Kontakt?
    if not then 99,999 percent of the available free libraries work only in demo mode.

Participant

I’m also having an issue with Kontakt, and yes, it’s Kontakt Player 6 and yes I get that pianobook instruments will only run in Demo mode in Player, but my issue is that usually once the 15 minute time limit passes on a Demo mode instrument, you can open a new instance of Player to keep using the instrument – but for some reason the pianobook instruments I’ve gotten don’t seem to work that way. Once the first 15 minutes passed, they remain in locked-out mode even if I open a new Kontakt Player instance.

Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere, I’m new here and haven’t had a chance to go through the whole forum. If anyone knows a solution to this, I’d really appreciate it, as I’m so impressed and inspired by the creativity and quality of these instruments and the ethos behind the whole project.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Pianobook