Kontakt Libraries

Home Forums Pianobook Kontakt Libraries

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello my new friends

I have just joined this amazing group, what incredible talent … a quick question, I have spent loads on Native Instruments and have a stack of their instruments and of course the Kontakt Player … the libraries available here, are they only for the FULL VERSION of Kontakt?

I simply don’t have spare cash available, having also splashed out on Cubase 11 Pro, so will have to wait until Black Friday for Kontakt Full if the Pianobook libraries won’t work with the Player

Thanks in advance for your reply, it is greatly appreciated

Peace, Love and Music

bo dinbo din
    Participant

They will work with the Player 6 version but only for 15 minute before you need to reload.

In the meantime you can use the free Decent Sampler by Dave Hilowitz for over 100 Pianobook libraries and sforando, sfz and sfizz (all free) for any Pianobook libraries available in the sfz format.

There is currently no easy way to find all the Decent Sampler instruments so best start at the post that comes up here;

EXS24 to DecentSampler conversion

Participant

Thanks so much Bo, I have downloaded Decent Sampler and Sforzando, both are excellent to use … really appreciate your help

Participant

Here is a search link for Decent Sampler:

Instruments for Decent Sampler

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Pianobook