Home Forums Pianobook Kontakt 6

Tagged: ,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    christian boman
    Participant

how do I add a new library in kontakt 6 from piano book?

Charles
    Participant

The files for Metallurgic Alchemy are corrupt and won’t open in Konkat 6 on Mac.

Sam Wickens
    Participant

I have just bought Kontakt 6 and 3 instruments i downloaded from piano book all say they are corrupt, I’m not sure what is happening, im on MAC aswell.

Steffen Ki
    Participant

hello there,
    I have the latest version of Kontakt 6.6.1 and when i try to open some instruments like the Celeste Kalimba for example it says “Your version of Kontakt is too old to load this file. Please update to the latest version”. Did anyone else here experience this?

Grateful for any hint or advice.

Thank you

Steffen

Jakub Checinski
    Participant

I installed 2 sample players and each one has an issue…one says demo (I own full Kontakt) and the other says to insert some serial number.

Henrik Hansson
    Participant

Jakub: What libraries? Libraries from Pianobook? Sounds more like you installed some commercial libraries you didn’t purchase, or am I wrong?

Chase
    Participant

Having Similar issues. Rahmani Drum and Pangea are both showing up as “Demo” instruments.

bo din
    Participant

Chase, that is not an issue.

That is the nature of Kontakt Player. Consider the Player to be a limited demo of the full version.

RTFM

Leon
    Participant

Having Similar issues. Rahmani Drum and Pangea are both showing up as “Demo” instruments.

That’s probably because you are using the Free Player, as Bo Din says and not the Full Kontakt, you can only add ‘Libraries’ (NOT Instruments) with 5.6.0 as they removed the option in later Versions, I have to use 5.6.0 to add a Library, even though it might not show up in 5.6.0, it does in Kontakt 6 when I open that.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.