Home Forums Pianobook Kontakt 5.8 Versions of Some Pianobook Libraries

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I sent the following to Pianobook for inclusion with the already posted formats (EXS or Kontakt 6+) but they have not yet appeared so I thought it best to post here. All three have the blessing of the original curator and uses the flexible Photosynthesis Engine for added creativity.

Ash Verjee – St Helen’s Cantores (Noise Reduced and amended skin by Darren J Prescott)

Jacob Maloney – Thrumming Texture Pads (EXS to Kontakt)

Dan Keen – DK Isolation Collaboration (worked closely with Dan to get it sounding like he wanted)

Here is the folder link

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pcepygopbolnht9/AABrygJlBbty6BH0AtQP2LsTa?dl=0

Participant

Have also added the excellent Mason Hamlin Piano to the folder above (not worked with the original curator on this as no link on their page)

Participant

Hi Bob,

Thank you for this! Great work.

It seems many people are having this same issue of ‘Kontakt version too old to load the file’.

It’s so frustrating.

Two of the best sounding Pianobook submissions in my opinion:

BALTIWURLI by Chester Gwazda
    HARP PIANO by Angus

They’ve both been submitted recently and both give me the “too old” error.

Pretty eager to get these working – would yourself or anyone else be able to backdate them please?

Would be much appreciated if so!

Thank you in advance

Participant

Hi Toby

Glad you found the work useful.

It is frustrating but its also time consuming converting from 6 to 5.8 as you work in the dark sometimes and then have to find/guess the curators original intent to try and get the instruments to sound the same. Recently I received notification from Native Instruments about anupdate offer and I thought £44.50 was worth it so I now have Kontakt (6).

I will continue to make any new instruments in 5.8 but my conversions will stop as I want to spend that time composing. Hope you’ll understand.

Regards

Bob

Participant

No problem, Bob

Makes sense – totally understand.

I‘m actually on Kontakt 6 but just not the latest version as I’m on an older OSX version and so can’t get the latest version. Wondering if theres actually another error happening here?

Are Native Instruments really making instruments that are made in, say 6.2, incompatible with 6.1?

Participant

https://www.pianobook.co.uk/forums/users/definitely_toby/ No, and for example the ” Rolling Piano.nki ” doesn’t opened by Kontakt 6.2.1 so you need to upgrade to the last system version.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Instagram

This error message is only visible to WordPress admins

Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.

Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.

Follow Pianobook