Home Forums Pianobook Kontakt 5.8.1 Converts from this weeks EXS

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    bo din
    Participant

This weeks addition are all exs format.

I have converted them to Kontakt 5.8.1 and uploaded the nki’s in a zip file. So they will load in K5.8.1 and K6 !
    As I have no real way of telling what they should sound like, I won’t be uploading them to the main site – I’ll leave that with you.

You need to download the Kontakt conversions from here:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/dz5ucz5pvj6wocg/Kontakt%205.8.1%20Converts%20from%20this%20weeks%20EXS.zip?dl=0

and download the EXS files that contain the samples for the following libraries:
    CASSETTE MOOD
    ROBS STYLOPHONOGRAM
    MELODICAL
    WIND CHIMES
    BALDWIN PIANO

Extract all the zips contents and load the nki into Kontakt and then point to the sample folders of the appropriate library.

You may well wish to polish them up, add effects and so on.
    And if you are happy with it consider uploading the results to Pianobook.

I have done the same with quite a few of the other EXS uploads, so if there is some interest, I might bag those up as well.

Back to the never-ending pile of pots that need washing.

Alex Beckhelling
    Participant

Hi bo din!

Thanks so much for updating me and putting up the melodical library! A very proud moment here I can tell you!

just a note on the Kontakt versions you put up, including my one, unfortunately there are no audio files with them.

I am sure just an oversight

thanks again so much.

I shall certainly be submitting a fully fledged Kontakt version too, also have a new one in the pipe line.
    Alex

bo din
    Participant

When you say audio files, do you mean samples ?

Yes, I could have made it clearer.

On top of the nki files I supply, uou will need to download the files (which contain the samples needed) from the Pianobook pages for any or all of the following;
    CASSETTE MOOD
    ROBS STYLOPHONOGRAM
    MELODICAL
    WIND CHIMES
    BALDWIN PIANO

Alex Beckhelling
    Participant

Aaaah i seee! Whoops!
    Brilliant! Thanks again.
    Alex

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.