Home Forums Pianobook I’ve Finally Done It: Da Fingaz Demos For ALL Pianobook Libraries!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Marcus Manderson
    Participant

What started as a small project just under a year ago, has led to me creating demos for all of the Pianobook libraries.

Thanks to everyone for the support over the last year.

What started as an idea to just to demos fort he libraries that had no demos, led to me going back and finding libraries that only had 1 or 2 demos and adding to those.

Eventually, I ended up going back and doing demos for EVERY library.

Check out my Instagram post (link below) to see my live reaction when I submitted the last 20-30 ones (at 5 AM in the morning). LOL.

Let’s go!

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CNhVqjYn4Jz/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Zachary Miller
    Participant

Great job! You’ve done some excellent work for the community. I always can count on a quality demo whenever I see your name pop up.

Marcus Manderson
    Participant

Thank you @zachary! It has been a pleasure working with these sounds.

Marco Iannello
    Participant

Here is to the next 500

Marcus Manderson
    Participant

‘@Marco Yep! LOL…

David Macklem
    Participant

I want to show appreciation here – your examples are the best ones – rather than putting examples that might include the instrument, yours always feature the instrument. So good.

Marcus Manderson
    Participant

‘@David Thank you! Sometimes it definitely helps to have both a contextual demo (with other sounds) and a solo demo. My focus is on a solo demo; just using the sounds provided.

I also try not to listen to the sound until I hit “Record.” Most of my demos are just quick 1 minute ideas, mistakes and all.

Thank you for the support!

jason resende
    Participant

dude your demos are amazing man. I always go to your demo when looking for sounds. I wish i could play and know chords like you do.

Marcus Manderson
    Participant

‘@jason thank you! I appreciate the feedback. You can definitely learn some of those chords. Never too late!

Thanks again!

pebble bonk
    Participant

Another lurker here to thank you for your demos they are the best

Marcus Manderson
    Participant

@pebble thank you!

Marcus Manderson
    Participant

Thank you!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.