Is Pianobook not working over the july 4th weekend?

Home Forums Pianobook Is Pianobook not working over the july 4th weekend?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Participant

It is July 5th and I haven’t been able to get any of the new libraries. When I try to add to cart, it just scrolls forever. Anyone else having this problem (or is it just me?)

Participant

I just tested adding a library to cart, and downloading. Seems perfectly fine to me with no odd behaviour. Is it still being problematic?

Participant

I’m having the same problem. Whenever I go to checkout, cart is empty, regardless of how many items I add.

Participant

Still can’t get downloading to get past the continual scrolling (definitely can’t get to checkout). Tried rebooting. No luck. Anyone have any suggestions? I worked fin for me 2 weeks ago.

Participant

Same problem Bill. However I logged out and back in again and it was there in my cart and worked (Plucked Cello).

Participant

I have no problem with cart, but I can’t download requested libraries. I’ve tried twice and after 2 days I still didn’t got any e-mail with download links.

Participant

Yup. I can now add libraries to my cart, but like you, a link won’t be sent to my email. But somewhere on that page where you are setting up for the link to be sent there are direct downloads. I think they are just labeled “Kontakt”, Those work, so the email isn’t necessary.

Participant

Thank You Bill 🙂

Participant

Unfortunately some libraries apparently can only be accessed once a link is sent (and “send the link” still no longer works). The recent “Street Organ” is the one that can’t be downloaded directly from this site. Hopefully, whatever was done to screw all this up will be fixed so that it works flawlessly like it did 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Pianobook