Home Forums Pianobook I have a Steinway B Grand Piano edited in SFZ library format

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 week, 2 days ago by Manuel Beleza.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Manuel Beleza
    Participant

Hello friends!
    My name is Manuel Beleza and I am a pianist and piano teacher, harmony and improvisation.
    Some time ago I found the Pianobook website and I remembered a piano in .gig format (GigaSampler) that a friend had given me in the 90s.
    Its samples are good and they were recorded in all 88 keys, without loops and with 6 velocity layers, 3 without sustain pedal and 3 with sustain pedal.
    So, I decided to convert this piano to sfz format and add acoustic effects like hammer noise, pedal noise, etc.
    I think the result was interesting and that’s why I would like to make it available on the Pianobook website.
    Thank you and I’m waiting for an email response,
    Greetings to everyone,
    Manuel

Sid
    Participant

Before you donate, be sure you know what the copyright is on those samples. Are you sure it is legal to share those samples? Did your friend make the samples? Are you sure you have permission to share them?

Manuel Beleza
    Participant

Hello;
    Thank you for remember about the rights of the samples!
    My friend offered me this CD, as I told you, but I don’t know anything about it!
    I believe he bought it to give me as a birthday present, do you understand?
    So it’s better not to publish it, do you agree with me?
    Thank you,
    Manuel

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.