How to download several instruments without losing the links.

Home Forums Pianobook How to download several instruments without losing the links.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    bo dinbo din
    Participant

It might look like your cart is filling but you need to be signed in first for the cart or trolley to fill at all otherwise it will vanish.

But it now appears that once you are signed in, you can fill your cart/trolley without losing stuff while you are on the site.

Add items by clicking on Free – Add to Cart

This then changes to Get My Downloads but you may wish to add more so continue looking.

When you are ready, click on Get My Downloads or click on your trolley.

Scroll down the page and click on Send Me The Links

The links will appear highlighted in blue.

If you close this page, you may lose the order and the links and might need to start again !

Right click on a highlighted blue link and select.. Open link in new window or Open link in new tab

and then continue as normal with your download.

Return to your opened purchase-confirmation page that has the links if you wanted more than one item.

Right click on a highlighted blue link and select.. Open link in new window or Open link in new tab

and then continue as normal with your download.

There are some big downloads here, so it may be worth keeping an eye on your connectivity and speed (I had to resume once or twice to complete a handful of downloads)

Participant

Are the moderators controlling this site making changes that are rendering it unusable by some of us. First (as of a week or so ago) I was unable to add anything to my cart (clicking the button would result in scrolling forever). Then (possibly due to another change?) I could add libraries to my cart, but could not send any links to my email. I was able to directly download as described above (although for one library, “street organ”, I got a message saying I could not directly download (too big?). This morning, it’s back to the scrolling forever situation. I tried clearing all my history and cookies, tried multiple browsers (Chrome and Firefox)……….no change. Still doesn’t work. Any ideas?

Participant

Also tried to add a library from my phone. Same problem.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Pianobook