Home Forums Pianobook How long before a submission appears? Did I make a mistake?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Ollie
    Participant

Hi all,

I submitted a contribution about a month ago but it hasn’t appeared.
    I was thinking perhaps there is just a big back log of entries or maybe I made a mistake in uploading or something? I was careful with the instructions but just wondering if I should have had some kind of confirmation or if there is anyway to know if it did succesfully upload?

Thanks!

Marco Iannello
    Participant

Just a big backlog ๐Ÿ™‚

Ollie
    Participant

ah ok thanks!
    Lots more great instruments to try!

Alex Beckhelling
    Participant

Hi, I submitted a exs instrument called Melodical, Will I get feedback if something is wrong with my submission? Its been at least two months I think now. Not grumbling, just wondering if itโ€™s gonna appear or not. I going to produce a Kontakt version to you see, so could do with some feedback if possible. Thanks

Zachary Miller
    Participant

It took my instrument over 4 months to be uploaded. I believe it’s the inherent risk of having a free-to-use website where anyone can upload anything. I can only imagine the backlog they have!

By the way, your melodica is fantastic and it’s exactly what I’ve been needing for my upcoming album. I owe you a coffee!

Ollie
    Participant

Sorry to bump this, but as far as I can tell my instrument never did appear. It was uploaded in April in theory, so 6 months ago.
    Does anyone know of any way of finding what went wrong? especially as Alex above seems to have posted his Melodical (excellent by the way!) around the same time.
    I was wondering if it might be that there is already a Hohner Pianet T instrument up? Name clash perhaps?

Thanks again!

S Fyffe
    Keymaster

Apologies for this Ollie. As you suspected, there is indeed a sample pack on the site with this name and that is why yours slipped through the cracks.

Hohner Pianet T

Would it be possible for you to rename yours and resubmit it after the website relaunch on 12th October?

Ollie
    Participant

Ah, darn! I should have checked this before!
    Yes I will attempt to resubmit.

Thanks!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.