Hello! New here!

Home Forums Pianobook Hello! New here!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hey, all! My name is Joshua Bell (no not the violinist) I’m new here and just recently downloaded my first pianobook instrument. It is the family grand and I was wondering what I need to do to install. I assumed I could just drop the unzipped file into my kontakt library folder. Didn’t work. I only recently purchased Kontakt and am still learning the ins and outs of it. So, any tutorial I may ahve missed out on the internet would be welcome. Excited to be a part of this community and will trying to upload my first instrument as soon as I reasonably can. Thanks again and nice to meet you all!

Participant

Hi Joshua,

welcome here!

Two things:
    – there´s a dedicated sub for the hello-new-community-member (pinned as first topic, normally you can´t miss it ;-)…)
    – there´s also already a topic for that issue – which is good for you, since it seems to not be only a user issue. So I´d recommend to do further follow up over there

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by AvatarHardyP.
    bo dinbo din
    Participant

On Windows

Unzip the file to wherever you want to put it, but it’s best to keep it separate from your Kontakt (Factory) Library folder for now. I put mine in a different partition drive D:

Then click on Load/Save icon to the left of the Options/Settings cogwheel and then select Load… and locate the nki files.

Participant

Thanks all. Will do.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Pianobook