Have I missed something – no pianodrop today…?

Home Forums Pianobook Have I missed something – no pianodrop today…?

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi all, my Saturday morning ritual for months has been to eat breakfast and drink my coffee while I’m checking out the latest pianodrop with a view to planning the rest of my weekend – will I be making a demo or not? I think this morning has been the first time there hasn’t been a weekly pianodrop since the site launched. Did I miss something – has the day for the pianodrop been changed or was it just a hiccup?

BemusedBemused
    Participant

I feel like my “dealer” never turned up. Now I have to look elsewhere for my fix 🙂
    Will just have to watch all the other Pianodrops till satisfied.

bo dinbo din
    Participant

You must both have missed something;
    CASSETTE TAPE ORGAN
    DISTRESSED BOWED LYRE
    GLASS HARP
    MAINE UPRIGHT
    INERTIA HORNS
    came around 6.00pm UK time on Friday I think, which is about 30 minutes earlier than usual.

Windows 10, Edge browser.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks ago by bo dinbo din.
    Participant

Only posted to You Tube three hours ago. I just checked.

bo dinbo din
    Participant

You’re complaining about a video not being posted ?

I give up.

Participant

Sorry if I sounded as though I was complaining, bo din. I was making an observation. You’re usually right about everything but I checked the pianobook channel on You Tube before I went to bed last night and there was no new content there then. {Pianodrops are usually available to watch first thing on Saturday mornings here). I have to watch pianodrops on You Tube as it’s significantly faster, unsurprisingly, than the pianobook site and my internet speed is pathetic at the moment because all of Auckland is currently locked down and at home (3.23mbps download speed!).

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Pianobook