Home Forums Pianobook Grand Studio A (issue with DS version)

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Synthiemental
    Participant

A very great sounding library. However, there seems to be an issue with the DS version:
    The sound of the second microphone (M149) is not present. When you turn up the M149 no sound will be put out. The Apollo and Soyuz mics work as expected. Also, the font on the upper three controls is quite small on the DS GUI.

Can anyone confirm the microphone issue?

Grand Studio A

bo din
    Participant
    Synthiemental
    Participant

Thank you my friend for creating a custom version! It’s much more comfortable to use this one with the bigger fontsize!
    Have you found out what’s going on with the second mic, the M149? Anyways, the two available mics should be more than sufficient and the difference between the mics should be minor.

bo din
    Participant

The Kontakt instrument is very different and there is no mention of M149 on that that I could see.

IMPORTANT; I copied the original dspreset (to another location so I could rename it), and only edited the copied version in case I came unstuck.

I opened the .dspreset with Notepad and compared the actual samples with the text in the hope of finding an anomaly and then checked for any mention of 149, which all came up blank.

Then I realised that the knobs will have data and just deleted the ‘149’ knob entries and guessed the distant that the knobs should align bit by bit.
    Tweak a bit, save text, reload in DS and check it looks and sounds OK and repeat as necessary.

The lower knob fonts responded fine to changing the font size but the top fonts took a bit of figuring out.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.