Home Forums Pianobook Full library download

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Martijn De Bondt
    Participant

Would it be possible to download the whole library via torrent or zip? Would love to check out everything.

bo din
    Participant

We can barely make the connections to download three or four, one after the other and you come here asking for it all on a plate. All 160GB of it. Piss off.

The idea (https://www.pianobook.co.uk/about) is you look through the libraries and try some out; make some music, maybe even write a review, make a demo, perhaps try sampling yourself or just tap in for the stories or for the forum.

No-one is asking for anything in return for the time and effort that they have put into these libraries, but we aren’t called participants for nothing. In whatever way you can, participate.

I think torrents and multi-zip downloads would reduce participation with this site and would most likely result in fewer creators putting libraries forward.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who has contributed to the site so far.

bo din
    Participant

This kontakt 6 monster by Andrew Foust might be right up your street though;
    https://www.pianobook.co.uk/library/pianolith/

Martijn De Bondt
    Participant

It was my first time visiting the site using Safari as browser. Took me ages to download something, hence my question. Chrome does the job.

Anyways, back to pissing off now 😉 Thanks for the pianolith link.

bo din
    Participant

I’m glad I didn’t completely piss you off and appreciate your post. I’m sure you find lots of stuff that is useful.

At the time of your original post is was very difficult downloading from the site using my browser Microsoft Edge (Chromium version), though it was improved shortly after and has recently been made better still.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.