Home Forums Pianobook Full Kontakt required: Claustrophobic Piano is a non-Player instrument

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Tiago Simões
    Participant

Hi everyone!

I have the full version of Kontakt 5 (too old to run the claustrophobic piano) and the Kontakt 6 Player, which after some time running fine (with the DEMO sign beside the claustrophobic piano name) gives me the message “Full Kontakt required: Claustrophobic Piano is a non-Player instrument. If you own a full Kontakt serial number, click below to launch Native Access and proceed the upgrade.”

The message is written clear but seems a little odd to me to not be able to use it with the free Kontakt 6 player. Not complaining at all, I’m just starting to use Kontakt 3rd party instruments and trying to understand if I’m doing something wrong or if claustrophobic piano really just works with full Kontakt 6.

Tiago Simões
    Participant

Makes sense to me.

Thank you

piers s-r
    Participant

Claustrophobic piano not working well for me in Decent Sampler. Keeps cutting out. Tried changing the settings but i can’t record without it glitching out. Any help much appreciated

Henrik Hansson
    Participant

All Kontakt instruments on here are non-Player instruments. Native Instruments charges lots and lots for licensing instruments for the Player.

Leon
    Participant

Claustrophobic piano not working well for me in Decent Sampler. Keeps cutting out. Tried changing the settings but i can’t record without it glitching out. Any help much appreciated

Hi, did you try the Kontakt version, DS does that for me sometimes with certain Instruments, don’t think it’s quite there yet!

Also is there any difference in Standalone or as a Plugin?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.