Home Forums Pianobook Euphonium (request)

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    David Macklem
    Participant

Hey everyone. I’m not sure if I’m allowed to request an instrument… tell me if I’m out-of-bounds.

I love what everyone is doing here, but my favorite instruments are the examples of “regular” instruments, like Chris Cook’s Dusty Flugelhorn, Christopher Maier’s Bedroom Clarinet and Arseniy Kunin’s 1956 Tenor Horn without much effects. These instruments are soooooo useful. They add a touch of “other” and makes a recording sound less perfect than the major libraries’ instruments, which is exactly what I’m hoping for.

Anyway, I’ve been waiting and hoping for someone to do a euphonium. If you are someone with access to a euphonium, and trying to think of your next instrument project, you already have at least one eager fan. My only request, is that you don’t focus on getting it 100% perfect. I don’t want to sound like the greatest symphony. I want it to sound like a session with a good but not best kind of player.

I know, it’s a big ask. But, just in case… they say the door won’t open unless you knock.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.