Downloads not working

Home Forums Pianobook Downloads not working

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Inactive

Is anyone else able to download any of the instruments? Since the change to the new site when I click “add to cart” nothing happens. Actually that’s not quite correct, one instrument (String Textures) went into my cart for download. None of the others will download.

Am using Safari on Mac Mojave. Anyone else getting this issue?

Emil G.Emil G.
    Participant

I am also using Safari on Mac Mojave. So far, although different, I have had no issues with downloads. 1) I am logged in, 2) Click on Add to Cart, 3) Click on Get my Downloads, 4) Click on Send Me The Link. At this point a page called Purchase Confirmation with the link appears. The link is also sent to me in email. From this page click on the link and you get the We Transfer Page.

Hope this helps.

Keith TheodosiouKeith Theodosiou
    Participant

I have found that most of the time when I click on ‘add to cart’ nothing happens so I click it again and again then it shows up in the cart.

Hope this helps.

Darren PrescottDarren Prescott
    Participant

I’m also on Mac Mojave and I can confirm that I also have to press the ‘Add to cart’ twice to actually add to cart. First one wakes the hamster up I guess before he starts running round his little wheel.

BemusedBemused
    Participant

Same here. I found I have to double click for it to respond.

Inactive

Thanks for replies. It’s working now, although as others have said I have to sometimes click more than once. Very odd!

Inactive

I am not receiving any emails after purchasing?

bo dinbo din
    Participant

Read my post, linked at the bottom of this reply;

Three things to note;

You need an account with Pianobook (which is free)

Ensure when signing in, you select ‘Stay signed in’ or ‘Remember me’ for the cart to work correctly.

They don’t send you links in an email, the links are generated on the site.

Not Receiving download links

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by bo dinbo din.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Pianobook