Home Forums Pianobook Downloading PB Samples

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    shing51
    Participant

I download file…extract all… send to daw… open daw… open Kontakt…drag drop new PB sample..

The problem is sometimes I do not get an audio file. It shows up but nothing is there?

shing51
    Participant

I have Full Kontakt 5 version.

shing51
    Participant

Americana Tapestries by Joshua Meltzer. When I extract all where do I send it? To my DAW, KONTAKT or where? I am a newbie so thank you for helping…

Bemused
    Participant

Make a new folder on a drive (seperate from you C drive if you have one). Name it Pianobook.Place your unzipped PB files within that folder. Open Kontakt either standalone or within your DAW. Click on the files tab (upper left), and navigate to the Pianobook folder and open.Then click on any of the PB instruments you have. The NKI files will show for each instrument. Click on one. it will load. Play……

shing51
    Participant

Brilliant. Thank You!!

Bemused
    Participant

Great. Just be aware as you have K5 full. A number of the instruments on PB are for K6 full. So you can’t use them in K5. Either upgrade to K6 full (various ways to do so for less then full price) or look to see if there is a Decent Sampler version instead. You’ll know as Kontakt will tell you your version is too old when you try to load.

shing51
    Participant

Thanks again Bemused. I will continue on with your advice!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.