Checking Kontakt instruments made from Advent calendar samples

Home Forums Pianobook Checking Kontakt instruments made from Advent calendar samples

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi

I’ve downloaded one of the advent calendar instruments – Wineglass Tool kit – and produced a Kontakt version of the instruments.

The instruments and multi work on my machine, but this is no guarantee that they will work on someone else’s.

How might I go about checking for compatibility.

Does anyone fancy checking the library?

Cheers

bo dinbo din
    Participant

Just state which version of Kontakt you made it in. Anyone who has purchased Kontakt will then know if it is compatible.

Is it me or are a lot of the .wav and .aif samples that come mainly with EXS patches via Pianobook very quiet/low volume, some almost barely audible. It’s something that I haven’t noticed before in 20 years of collecting.

Participant

Hi Kurt

I’m happy to check out your Kontakt version of the Wine Glass Tool Kit.

Please post a link here or send it to [email protected]

Regards

Bob

Participant

Hi Kurt

I’m happy to check out your Kontakt version of the Wine Glass Tool Kit.

Please post a link here or send it to – bob at season3 dot co dot uk

Regards

Bob

Participant

Sorry about the multiple posts – I was told there was an error and I thought it was to do with the link.

Participant

Hi Bob

It’s possible this could be a repeat, but the first reply disappeared.

Anyway, here is a link to the zip file.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16TK76lwKYcAqwfp_Hi2_jA01stsGQo4c/view?usp=sharing

Thanks

Regards

Kurt

Participant

Hi Bob

Here is a new link to a corrected zip file. I found an error in the velocity mapping but this should be correct now.

I did try to edit the original reply, but those corrections are not appearing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1P7QgLXuVo_QPN8KG4_h8i-YkHTrtdQD1/view?usp=sharing

Thanks

Regards

Kurt

bo dinbo din
    Participant

Yep. very nice conversion based on a brief outing with it, loads in K6.4.2 but not in K5. I’m sure a few users will be glad of you efforts. And also Wesley Wilson for the original.

Participant

Thanks Kurt

Sorry for the late reply but despite having ticked the “Notify me of follow-up replies via email” box I didn’t receive anything.

Fully concur with bo din

Bob

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Pianobook