Home Forums Pianobook Can’t upload submission zip file

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Fabian
    Participant

Hi there, I was trying to submit an instrument and stumbled upon an uploading problem. When I try to upload the .Zip file, it says there has been an error uploading my file after about 20 minutes of uploading. It might be because of my slow internet speed, I’ve got an upload speed of about 0.5 Mbits/s. My file is 360MB big, so it would take roughly around 45 minutes or more. I think the uploader on this site doesn’t like that, so the upload gets canceled after some time because it thinks something is wrong.

I’ve uploaded my file successfully to Dropbox though, but I don’t know who to contact to get this sorted out, and I figured I should open a topic! If somebody knows a fix or who I can contact to send them a Dropbox link or something like that, please let me know! Thanks in advance!

Michele Coratella
    Participant

Same here, submitted a form days ago but no answer. Its a pity this site is quite abandoned, bacause it is a great idea.

bo din
    Participant

Scroll down to the bottom of this page and use the ‘Contact’ form (under contribute).

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.